Why join the Wisconsin Society of Association Executives?
Learn new, innovative ways to improve your association
Advance your career with professional development opportunities
- Educational events – Quarterly educational programs featuring expert speakers who share the latest developments and trends in association management
- Innovation Summit – An annual event that will challenge you to think about the future of your association in a new way
- Peer-to-Peer Discussion Groups – Member-created and managed groups, formed to address common challenges
Develop leadership skills
Meet people with common interests
Take advantage of special products and services
- CAE Tools and Training – The Certified Associate Executive credential demonstrates an individual’s commitment to knowledge and excellence as an association professional
- Scholarships – Scholarships are available to members who want to pursue CAE designation
- Career Headquarters – A resource for when you're looking for a new job, or want to recruit qualified candidates quickly and easily.
Stay on top of news and developments in the association industry
- Compensation and Benefits Survey – Collected from a wide cross section of associations, the national and Wisconsin-based report analyzes such data as gender by position, average salary and salary increases by position and years of experience, leave and vacation policies, retirement and insurance benefits, and CEO contract conditions. Contact staff to learn more.
- Discount subscription to Constant Contact – Sign up for Constant Contact via WSAE and receive up to 25% off for 12 months.
- WSAE Lending Library – WSAE maintains a full library of association-related publications. Brush up on select topics or review before you buy.
- VantagePoint magazine – Full-color magazine mailed to all members
- Monthly e-newsletter – Quick and concise content
Tap your professional network anytime, from anywhere, here on WSAE’s hybrid, web-social media site.