1. Log in! If you have never logged in, your password is WSAE plus the initials of your first and last name in uppercase. For example, if your name is Pat Brown, your password is WSAEPB. You will be prompted to change your password. If you have forgotten your password, contact the WSAE office.
2. Complete your profile. Upload a photo. No one wants to be friends with Mr. Nobody!
3. Browse the directory and add people to your contacts.
4. View the communities and see what people are discussing and sharing.
5. Post a question or comment in the Connected Community for everyone to see.
6. Learn more in Welcome to WSAE's online community.
Download complete directions and tips for using WSAE's online community.